Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Student Upstarts Business Hackathon
Saturday, 24 November 2012 at 09:00 - Sunday, 25 November 2012 at 17:00 (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
Why? Because we believe that students will create the best companies for the future - be your own boss and do it right now.
What? A Student Upstarts business hackathon - pitch ideas, form teams and build a business - all in one weekend.
- Join fellow entrepreneurial students who are interested in starting their own company to discuss ideas, form teams then create a business over the weekend.
- The aim is to build the best MVP and pitch this on Sunday afternoon to a judging panel.
- Christian and Matthew, the co-founders of Student Upstarts, will be there all weekend to mentor teams on how and why to build an MVP and to answer queries on what makes an investable business as well as the Student Upstarts plans for the rest of 2012.
- Students from the teams we've backed so far will also be there to answer any questions too.
- What's included: Red Bull, Pizza and a few of beers to celebrate on Sunday.
-- Student Upstarts - up to £15,000 investment into student teams to create and grow businesses --